Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Decorating

I absolutley LOVE putting my Christmas decorations up! The feeling that is in my house when the lights are out and the tree and garland are lit up.... AMAZING.  We are all set for Christmas, Thanksgiving was wonderful, we spent our day with lots of family and good food!! Black Friday shopping was an adrenalin rush like always, we got in on lots of sales. Now if I could only get used to this cold... brrrr I am freezing all the time!!

Our tree all lit up



Our garland and stockings (the little one is Jessi's haha )

My center piece



I have really been getting into decorating and center pieces! It is something I have really started to enjoy so this is my centerpiece for my table. You cant see it very well but glitter is my favorite!! So I glittered up the pine cones! I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment