Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Slacker

Holy cow I suck at this!!! It has been a very busy summer. Just a little update: my new job is amazing, I love it. It is so close to home and such a nice place with nice people. I am very blessed to have been given this opportunity. I was called to be in the Young Womens and I have really enjoyed that calling! They are so much fun!! Jeremy is working and going to school at night, as always he has a crazy schedule and we dont get to see each other much but it will be so worth it when he is graduated, I cant wait!! (Im almost as excited about him being done as he is) Well, that is really all there is to update on, I should post pictures from our camping trips over the summer and other acitivities soon. Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment