Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Back in the Game!

It has been a really long time since I have posted anything but I want to get back into posting mostly because it is my way of journaling! Looking back on the last year I can't believe how much my life has changed. A year ago I was not even half way through my pregnancy and I thought it would never end. I was so excited to have our baby here and to get started on this mothering thing! (I am a very impatient person) Now my baby is 6 months old! I am also planning on posting his birth story so I never forget it, I'll get to that sooner or later I guess. Anyway, Jase is the happiest baby. I don't know what I did to deserve that! He smiles and laughs all the time, he just wants to be sitting up and observing everything around him. He LOVES going out, Wal Mart is pretty much the coolest place ever! So much to see and so many people to watch! It is amazing to me how much you can love your baby, and people said this to me all the time when I was pregnant and it drove me crazy but it is true so I will say it here, you have no idea how much you will love your children until you have your own. So true. I love him. I love watching Jeremy with him. He is such a good dad, and a fun one. I can't wait to see them together when Jase can actually play. I love to see the awe in Jase's eyes. He is amazed by the simplest things, a balloon, Foxy, the TV, his toes wiggling in front of him. Having Jase has given me a better understanding of just how much our Father in Heaven loves us. I feel like my testimony has grown with motherhood. I am truly blessed! 


I really have enjoyed taking these monthly pictures, it is so fun to see just how much he has changed!! 









Love that tongue!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment